Duomo - Stelvio Jersey
Please select chart you wish to view from the below:
An epic Italian ride (230km) from the world famous Piazza del Duomo in the heart of Milan to the Passo Stelvio summitting high in the Italian Alps, the most famous Cima Coppi in the world, at 2760 metres.
Italian made race cut jersey designed to commemorate this epic ride. This stylish jersey is crafted for competition, whilst also providing the comfort for everyday riding, by harnessing the latest developments in performance and technology.
- Italian craftsmanship
- Premium technical fabrics ensuring an athletic and aero fit, allowing air flow and comfort during intense activity
- Side mesh panels
- Aerodynamic, lightweight and highly breathable
- High wicking, stretch composition for a dry and contoured fit
- Full length hidden zipper with feature puller
- Laser cut longer length sleeves for an aero fit and reduced drag
- Internal elastic gripper with gel at the waist for optimised fit whilst riding.
- 3 Tapered rear pockets
100% high stretch polyester.