Bleu Francais Women's Jersey
Women's Performance Size Chart
The below measurements are BODY measurements.
Please select chart you wish to view from the below:
The 1960’s was the golden age of pro cycling, one that featured some iconic jerseys. They drew on fifties style, but with more vivid colour.
The 60’s had its own cycling legends – men who added another layer to the story of the cycling jersey, including Jacques Anquetil and Tom Simpson.
Italian made race cut jersey inspired by Sixties iconic jerseys, featuring a block of blue, logo and sleeve stripes added.
High Performance race cut riding jersey. Please note this jersey is slim fitting and is designed to be worn tight for optimal performance. If you prefer a looser fitting jersey, please choose a size larger than you normally would.
- Italian craftsmanship
- Premium technical fabrics ensuring an athletic and aero fit, allowing air flow and comfort during intense activity
- Side mesh panels
- Aerodynamic, lightweight and highly breathable
- High wicking, stretch composition for a dry and contoured fit
- Full length hidden zipper with feature puller
- Laser cut longer length sleeves for an aero fit and reduced drag
- Internal elastic gripper with gel at the waist for optimised fit whilst riding.
- 3 Tapered rear pockets
100% high stretch polyester.