Men's Pro Tour Signature Bib Shorts
Men's Performance Size Chart
The below measurements are GARMENT measurements.
Please select chart you wish to view from the below:
Men's Apparel Chart
Men's Cycling Kit Chart
An elite level cycling Bib short crafted in Italy for competition and the comfort of everyday riding, by harnessing the latest developments in performance and technology.
Developed in conjunction with professional cyclists, these Pro Tour knicks are crafted from high performance Italian textiles which are contour hugging, aerodynamic and lightweight. Attention to performance, comfort, and superior quality have been the primary focus in its design. The multi panel construction provides a perfect fit. The Elastic Interface Space Carbon chamois, provides an exceptional fit and a multi-directional curvature, that delivers great stability in the saddle.
- Crafted in Italy from premium high density stretch Italian performance textiles
- High visibility 2 x reflective rear tabs.
- 4 needle flatlock stitching for enhanced strength and skin comfort
- Aerodynamic fit with maximum support, comfort and functionality
- High wicking, stretch composition for a dry and contoured fit
- The Elastic Interface Space Carbon chamois, provides an exceptional fit and a multi-directional curvature, that delivers great stability in the saddle.
- The 75mm cuff is laser cut with micro silicone impregnation to provide seamless comfort ensuring that it sits in place under the most extreme conditions
- The braces ensure minimal irritation as they sit flat and hold in position due to the perforated elastic construction and soft touch. Formentera mesh ensures comfort, quick drying and maximum breathability.
- The ProTour bib shorts are produced with high quality Avatar and Sportage fabrics and cut for support and comfort
- High compression fabric with dense thread count, ensuring a snug fit and enhanced compression whilst not restricting movement
50% Polyester 30% Nylon 20% Elastane. High density performance fabric, allows appropriate stretch to shape to the contours of the body.